Emma
 Posted: Oct 1 2014, 08:02 AM

HUMAN
link
application
— Admin —

October Announcements!

Oh hey look we're old.

Hello everyone! We are officially one month old (wow that flew by!) and are really happy to have all of you.

Some Admin changes!

I am very sad to say that Celestine has stepped down from her admin position, but she’s still a wonderful member of the site! And I’m excited to say that we have two new admins! Jill and Esther have both volunteered for the position and they are absolutely wonderful. Give them a warm welcome, and send them a happy gif of your choice. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif

New peeps!

As far as the site goes, we have so many new members and characters that it’s hard to keep track of them all! You are all lovely. I could not be happier with the way that the site is growing and developing. There are a BAJILLION of us, no wait 22. But tha'ts pretty darn amazing!

Shout out to esther and apollo who are the top two posters on the board! (Everyone, that's a challenge. Accept it.)

Site plots! (but give me a sec to set it up you goobers.

Speaking of! We have our first site wide event going on now. It’s a barn raising, and it’s for a newlywed couple here in New Hope who don’t happen to have a barn of their own. You might know ‘em as Edan and Ida Gillespie.

What is a barn raising? It’s basically a group of people that get together to compete in all sorts of things! For the next month we’ll have little competitions that you can take part in, with lots of surprises along the way. Prizes for each character will be included of course. A few would be wood working, wood splitting, pie baking, and more! And at the end of it all, the barn raising itself. 4 teams will compete, however many men you can get on your team. You frame up one side of the barn, raise it yourselves, attach it to the other sides, and get as much of your part of the barn done. First team to finish wins.

So go enjoy yourself, expect some admins jumping in to add to the hilarity, and enjoy yourselves! Thanks for an awesome first month, looking forward to many more to come.

user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

listings & affiliates
skinned by darren criss./jessica hamby. @ atf, caution, shine & www. cfs @ black.