New Poll

Possible Lover
Miriam Darnell
 Posted: Oct 11 2014, 05:23 PM

Witch
Rancher
application
— Witch —

So Zoe has fairly recently lost her husband though she did not love him and any warm, fuzzy feelings that she might of had for him ran out he started to first beat her when she couldn't get pregnant and then their daughter when she was born. But I'd like her to find a guy that slowly worms his way into her heart (and her daughter Rose's as well)

Of course, I don't expect this to be an instantaneous thing since she has more important things on her mind than romance: mostly running her ranch and raising her young daughter. And really, her personality isn't exactly very trusting.

A bit about him: he's pretty open but I think if he was bit dorky/annoying but in a cute way that might be fun, especially if he was good with kids in his dorkiness. As for how they interact, maybe he is the doctor who she went to see and confided in when she, and Rose, were being beaten by her dead husband. And he keeps checking in on her. Or, and I kind of like this idea, he is somehow useful(ish) on the ranch and is one of her ranch hands and such.

I'm thinking this would be a rather slow but cute and adorable romance where he simply tries to make her smile and plays with her daughter all while worming his way into her heart.

In terms of age, she's 30 so about that age would be cool (can't see her going for much younger or older men). With regards to species, totally up to you but likely a Witch like her, Human, or even Loup-Garoux. In regards to face, it would be awesome if you used Alan Tudyk >.> cause Zoe/Wash are adorable and they have tons to pics/gifs together OK
PM
^
Emory Quinn
 Posted: Oct 12 2014, 04:37 PM

N/A
N/A
N/A
application
— Human —

Oh jeeze, you had to say Alan Tudyk. I am definitely VERY interested >.>
PM
^
Miriam Darnell
 Posted: Oct 12 2014, 06:43 PM

Witch
Rancher
application
— Witch —

http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif >.>
PM
^
Miriam Darnell
 Posted: Nov 6 2014, 11:10 PM

Witch
Rancher
application
— Witch —

*giving this a casual bump*
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

listings & affiliates
skinned by darren criss./jessica hamby. @ atf, caution, shine & www. cfs @ black.