Emma
Esther

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Lullaby, - Gideon/Sofia -
Sofia Cross
 Posted: Oct 15 2014, 11:10 PM

Human
Apothecary
application
— Human —

How was Sofia to know that Gideon wasn't thinking of his social status…? The first time she met him he had been a righteous ass. The fact that he was an incredibly good lay and that he had decided to lay with her in the first place only meant that they were two very attractive and very single people, it did not mean that he was no longer an ass. Gideon didn't say anything for a few moments after Sofia explained the breadth of her lovers in New Hope but he did shift a bit on the mattress. In the dim light, Sofia thought that she saw his fleece white eyebrows move. Sofia closed her eyes because she was tired of trying to focus them in the dark.

"N-n-no," Gideon's stutter came out in full force now. Sofia was beginning to wonder - Was he nervous? Or was it some sort of defect of his that he stuttered? "That… that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying… you, maybe, don't want to be seen with me. Or around me. Or in my house."

Sofia made a face in the dark but she left her eyes closed and her head on the pillow while her brain worked through Gideon's speech. She was sober now - mostly. The part of her that was still swimming in alcohol must have been to blame for her confusion because it sounded to Sofia like Gideon was worried about her social standing and that hardly made a lick of sense.

"You can do better than me. And I'm… I'm n-not… I haven't b-bean with a… woman in a really long time, and it's strange, and I'm n-not good at it, and I don't exactly… know what I think about it."

He had said so many things in such quick succession that it felt to Sofia like a tidal wave and just as confusing, too. Sofia sighed and Gideon echoed it. The straw tack shifted slightly when he seemed to flop heavily down onto it. Although she could not see him she could almost imagine the look on his face - It was nearly audible. Gideon sounded frustrated, a little winded, and a little self-deprecating… A lot self-deprecating, actually. It seemed to be his habit.

"How… dumb, exactly…. did all of that sound?"

More than self-deprecating, he also sounded vulnerable. Here was a man who had mistaken Sofia for a common whore and whom she had traded fiery barbs with only days ago. Now he was lying beside her with a naked body and soul, asking Sofia if he sounded stupid. Maybe he didn't know he was asking her… Maybe he was just taking to himself. Sofia rolled over and put an arm almost warmly around Gideon's hard stomach.

"It didn't sound dumb," She abandoned jokes and barbs and reassured Gideon honestly. Even Sofia could appreciate when someone bared their soul to her, "I didn't know you were a traditional type. I'm not - I'm not looking for a husband." She could have spit the word but Sofia kept her tone friendly, "I thought we could do just this. Be friends, fuck on the side… But if you're a traditional sort, then…" Sofia thought Gideon meant that he was trying to save himself for a wife. Sofia smirked at the idea. "For a man who hadn't been with a woman in a long while though, how do you do that, where you just… See, no man with that little practice can…"

Sofia stopped talking and replayed Gideon's words in her mind. She didn't say anything nor did she move at first but then, having a peculiar sort of breakthrough, Sofia wondered incredulously aloud,

"…Have you been with someone who isn't a woman?"

--------------------
user posted image
PMAIM
^
Gideon Knight
 Posted: Oct 17 2014, 10:48 PM

Human
N/A
application
— Human —

Gideon wasn't sure how he felt about Sofia, really - he hadn't been terribly fond of her to begin with, and he wasn't naive enough to think his current warming to her had nothing to do with the fact that they'd only recently made one another feel very, very good. IT didn't mean he'd wanted to hurt her, though, and he wanted to be sure she knew he wasn't out to hurt her feelings. Or her body, for that matter. He fervently hoped he hadn't left any bruises. At least, not any that anybody would ask awkward questions about.

"It didn't sound dumb. I didn't know you were a traditional type. I'm not - I'm not looking for a husband. I thought we could do just this. Be friends, fuck on the side… But if you're a traditional sort, then…for a man who hadn't been with a woman in a long while though, how do you do that, where you just… See, no man with that little practice can…"

Sofia's jabber, foul-mouthed as it was (and Gideon was hardly a saint of vernacular himself) was becoming comforting in a strange way. His eyelids felt leaden, and his entire body felt very warm and sated. Sofia's arm lay over his stomach as she cuddled him like a grossly oversized doll. He felt very close to sleep indeed, and he might have drifted off to the sound of her voice, if it hadn't been for her next words.

"…Have you been with someone who isn't a woman?"

He opened his eyes to look at the ceiling. He shifted out from under Sofia's arm and turned onto his side to look at her warily. It was such a ridiculous, obvious question, that he was sure she'd only asked it out of formality, and she had already guessed...something. He didn't know how much. But, he reasoned, surely revealing that he'd bedded other men wasn't as bad as admitting to anything else that wasn't a woman, like...oh, he didn't know...sheep?

"There's only really one kind of person who isn't a woman," he said slowly. "If... If I were to say...yes? W-w-would you...would you tell? You probably think it's wrong... It probably is... It's just...how I've always b-been. Sorry."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Sofia Cross
 Posted: Oct 19 2014, 08:34 PM

Human
Apothecary
application
— Human —

Sofia prided herself on being a very intelligent woman and quite frankly she felt rather stupid to be asking Gideon the question that she did because clearly he had just bedded her, a woman! Was he aggressive? Sure, but not in any cruel, woman-hating way. Gideon came off like he was having a good time and enjoying himself. There was something liberating about the way that he let loose in his bed with her and Sofia felt bonded to that somehow… She'd probably enjoy looking at the faint bruises and feeling a certain soreness for a few days afterward and it would probably make her smile. That aside, it was a little strange. Not the enthusiasm with which Gideon had bedded her, but in retrospect Sofia supposed she could have been anyone at all… He didn't tell her she was pretty, he hadn't seemed to take any special joy in her long slim legs, he hadn't even groped her breasts and goodness knew every man did that. That was peculiar.

Given that Gideon did not immediately curse at Sofia and throw her out of the bed she had to assume that he had, in fact, been with someone who was not female. Any other red-blooded American man would have taken instant offense at her question and that was for sure. Sofia's eyes widened in the dark and her jaw dropped although Gideon thankfully could not see her, especially not when he shifted away. Sofia waited with baited breath for him to say the words.

"There's only really one kind of person who isn't a woman," Gideon responded wittily but cautiously, "If… If I were to say… yes? W-w-would you… would you tell?" Sofia's face softened immediately in the darkness and then quickly molded in to a toothy grin. "You probably thing it's wrong… It probably is… It's just… how I've always b-been. Sorry."

"Wow," Sofia's initial one-word reply was as subtle and optimistic as the wriggle of a cat's bum just before they leap, "You're gay!"

Sofia made no efforts to keep her voice down. She laughed bright and bubbly and bowled Gideon over when she straddled his hips and put him flat on to his back. Sofia's hands spread tenderly over his broad shoulders when she dipped low to kiss his forehead and nuzzle it with her nose.

"That's great," Sofia declared fondly and meant it, "I've never met anyone who's gay. Well, I fucked a woman a few weeks ago and she was gay but it's different with girls, isn't it? Fuck, maybe I'm gay, too. That's great," Sofia let up on Gideon's face and sat up instead, continuing to straddle him and grin while she did it. Her eyes were alight with possibilities and her thinking felt crystal clear after the dizzy night of drinking. Gideon being gay seemed to make sense. "This explains why you weren't fawning over my breasts. Men always fawn over my breasts. I was afraid you didn't like them. I feel better now."

--------------------
user posted image
PMAIM
^
Gideon Knight
 Posted: Oct 20 2014, 08:28 PM

Human
N/A
application
— Human —

Gideon's heart tripped anxiously under his ribs as he waited for Sofia to reply. He wasn't sure what she'd say - it wasn't as though he made a habit of confessing his sexual predilections to near-strangers, even near-strangers he'd just fucked - but he couldn't imagine it would be anything good. At the worst, she'd call him a beast or a pervert, and she would fly from his bed as though it had been suddenly soiled, disgusted by what she'd allowed him to do to her. At best, maybe she'd be confused. Perhaps that confusion wouldn't devolve into her being upset, but it was always a possibility. She might accuse him of being dishonest with her, and he couldn't really fault her that if she did. After all, he'd slept with her, practically under false pretenses, and while she was hardly in her right mind to begin with. Surely something, somewhere in that scenario was wrong.

He just wished he could find somewhere to hide once she figured that out.

The one possible reaction he hadn't considered, however, was the one Sofia had, and if he thought about it, that wasn't very surprising either. He didn't understand women a bit. It was just like one to blindside him with a reaction to his admission of perversion that no decent woman would have.

"Wow... You're gay!" He grunted as she tossed him onto his back and hopped up, like he was a child's hobby-horse. She kissed and nuzzled him, making him squinch his nose up so he wouldn't sneeze into her hair. "That's great. I've never met anyone who's gay. Well, I fucked a woman a few weeks ago and she was gay but it's different with girls, isn't it? Fuck, maybe I'm gay, too. That's great. This explains why you weren't fawning over my breasts. Men always fawn over my breasts. I was afraid you didn't like them. I feel better now."

"You p-probably have. Met one," he admitted. "Probably more than one. Besides me, I mean. There are more than you'd think. And your breasts are fine, I think. I mean, they're...healthy? I don't know. They're fine."

He put his hands on her legs straddling his hips. He found the light down of hair, almost like peach fuzz, on her upper thighs strangely comforting. The truth about her breasts was, he didn't know what to do with them. He knew that men made a big deal about them (about breasts in general, not necessarily Sofia's, though they were quite ample), but Gideon had never seen the appeal. It wasn't something he was attracted to, nor the parcels of people attached to them. And yet, he couldn't deny, he'd enjoyed sex with Sofia only minutes earlier. So, why? Was it because he was attracted to her? Or because she was there, and he'd only wanted to fuck something? Who knew something as simple as sex could be so perplexing?

"I...liked this," he said, a little guiltily. "I just... I don't know what that means. I'm not really...I mean, don't t-take offense, please, but I don't look at you and... I'm not attracted to you, really. I know you're pretty. And I...respect you. You're m-more man than a lot of men I've met, so there's that... But... I don't know. I mean, it's like, if you look at me, and you know I look strange, but the light was gone and the fuck was good...it didn't really matter just then." He rubbed a hand over his face. "I'm...doing a really shitty job with this... It's not you. I like you. I like sex with you. I just...don't really understand why. I don't know if it was just...suh...circumstance."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Sofia Cross
 Posted: Oct 23 2014, 09:53 AM

Human
Apothecary
application
— Human —

"You p-probably have. Met one." Sofia cocked her head to the side, intrigued. "Probably more than one. Besides me, I mean. There are more than you'd think. And your breasts are fine, I think. I mean, they're… healthy? I don't know. They're fine.

Sofia's grin spread across her face and she sat there happily while Gideon rest his large, heavy palms on her thighs. What a concept! That there could be gay men and women running around all the time like that, unseen… It wasn't terribly far-fetched, Sofia supposed, just unexpected. They were like spies or thieves in the night, dashing from bedroom to bedroom under the cover of darkness and heterosexual disguises… Sofia giggled at the thought but rather than explain her thought she just commented,

"That tickles,"

And splayed her hands over Gideon's abdomen. Truth was, the way he touched her legs was thoughtful and comforting and made her a slight bit excited again. This time though Sofia wanted to dive in to his kiss, hold him tight, and enjoy that warmth a bit more tenderly. Sofia ran her fingers absently over the muscles of Gideon's stomach while he found words again and confessed - like it was a great crime - to liking what they did together.

"Me too," Sofia offered before Gideon continued by telling her that he still didn't understand what it 'meant.' She furrowed her brow in the darkness and cocked her head to the side again while Gideon tried to explain that he wasn't attracted to her… What the fuck was that supposed to mean? Hot anger licked at Sofia's heart like flames before Gideon went on to say that she was pretty and he respected her. He continued - Calling her "more man" than others he'd met. Sofia's heart cooled and her face smoothed into a neutral smile again.

"I'm… doing a really shitty job with this… It's not you. I like you. I like sex with you. I just… don't really understand why. I don't know if it was just… suh… circumstance."

"I didn't expect this out of you," Sofia confessed while her hands worked their way up to massage Gideon's chest and shoulders now, putting her body at an angle over Gideon's again. "Such thought and emotion. Which isn't bad, it's good to think about these things, but… Why does it have to mean anything at all? The sex was good," Sofia parroted Gideon's own words and leaned forward yet further to brush his mouth with her own - Just a tease of a kiss. "I like you. I think you're handsome and clever and I am attracted to you, for the record, so at least one of us is… Also," Sofia's heavy braid fell on to Gideon's shoulder when she shifted it to one side and then dragged down his body to follow her roving mouth, tiny hairs prickling his skin with every inch and Sofia's nose and lips brushing against the flesh. "Friends do this sort of thing all the time, don't they? Friends who like to make each other happy?"

Sofia kissed the skin just below Gideon's navel and grinned to herself in anticipation. Now to discuss business.

"This could be a friendship. A very pleasurable one... More than that though, it can be a partnership. No one will ever suspect you're gay. Not if you're seen in town with me. Be my beau? In public, at least. It would elevate my social status a bit, too..."

--------------------
user posted image
PMAIM
^
Gideon Knight
 Posted: Oct 24 2014, 02:23 PM

Human
N/A
application
— Human —

Gideon had thought at first they were just...talking. Having a conversation. They had fucked, and Sofia wanted to do more of it, and he wasn't sure he disagreed; surely that warranted some kind of conversation. Even as they talked, though, Sofia was running her slightly calloused fingers over his abdomen and rubbing his shoulders like she was appreciating a particularly fine cut of meat. She was leaning over him with a tiny glance of a kiss and sliding over him until she was laying over his body. She was very...insistent. As unnerving as it was, he couldn't help but appreciate the brazenness of her seduction. She was used to having her way with people, he could tell.

She may have been only a girl, but...he kind of liked it.

"I didn't expect this out of you. Such thought and emotion. Which isn't bad, it's good to think about these things, but…why does it have to mean anything at all? The sex was good. I like you. I think you're handsome and clever and I am attracted to you, for the record, so at least one of us is… Also, friends do this sort of thing all the time, don't they? Friends who like to make each other happy?" Sofia laid tantalizing kisses down his chest and stomach, and Gideon's eyes fluttered shut with a low sigh. How did she expect him to concentrate on what she was saying? Unless, of course, that was the point. If so, it was working. He forgot she was a woman, forgot about his conflicting feelings, thought of nothing but the warm mouth making its way past his navel. "This could be a friendship. A very pleasurable one... More than that though, it can be a partnership. No one will ever suspect you're gay. Not if you're seen in town with me. Be my beau? In public, at least. It would elevate my social status a bit, too..."

Gideon let out a soft laugh that may also have had a bit of a gasp to it. What was she doing with that filthy mouth of hers? Who knew someone with the mouth of a sailor could be so...delicate? Although, Gideon thought vaguely, he was pretty sure he'd slept with a sailor once, and it had gone just fine.

He reached down to take her shoulder and pull her up, but he only caught a handful of her hair. "I don't think I'll do much for your social status," he murmured. "But...we can do this. We can try it, see...see if we're... Fuck, stop it. It's not fair. I can't say no now... Not while you're..."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Sofia Cross
 Posted: Oct 25 2014, 08:13 PM

Human
Apothecary
application
— Human —

Gideon's laughter sounded easy and free now, all things considered. It sounded natural. Sofia was quite pleased with herself. She put the brakes on her pleasurable torture of Gideon's lower stomach so that she could hear what he had to say to her proposal. One of Gideon's hands seemed to come from nowhere and grope around, presumably for Sofia herself… He did find her, but only via a hank of her tousled hair. Sofia moaned appreciatively and moved her hands from the bed to rest on Gideon's upper thighs where she let the sharp half-moons of her nails press suggestively into Gideon's skin. Did he even know what he did to her when he grabbed hold of her hair like that?

"I don't think I'll do much for your social status. But… we can do this. We can try it, see… see if we're… Fuck, stop it, it's not fair. I can't say no now… Not while you're…"

Sofia didn't give him a chance to find the words that he was searching for. She dragged her fingernails down the soft skin of Gideon's thighs and interrupted the sting of pain by taking the tip of his albino cave dweller into her mouth. Sofia waited for the expected tension of his hand or a pleasing gasp before she continued, reveling in the taste and feel of Gideon within her mouth. She felt absolutely devilish whenever she did this - Which was not often. Most men that Sofia slept with were not the sort that she felt comfortable 'appreciating' in such a fashion. Usually they were displeasing or unappetizing in one way or another… But not Gideon. Sofia appreciated his physique which she paid tribute to through the movements of her mouth and her hands. Sofia appreciated Gideon's mind, of course, but she mostly appreciated the dynamic that she could sense forming. There was an opportunity here for them to exchange power, Sofia felt. They could share control and switch off appropriately. For now, Sofia was in control. Whenever Gideon came too close to his conclusion she backed off and paid more attention to his thighs or abdomen instead, leaving his heat-seaking moisture missile largely ignored. But once she began to pity Gideon for the trials that she had put him through, once his sighs and moans and those sweet hands became insistent enough, Sofia let him finish graciously within her own mouth.

--------------------
user posted image
PMAIM
^
Gideon Knight
 Posted: Oct 25 2014, 10:29 PM

Human
N/A
application
— Human —

Sofia didn't say a word. She did not respond a single syllable, and the conversation did not continue. She didn't appear to find it necessary - unless, this was, in fact, her answer. And wasn't sex its own kind of conversation? An exchange of body language, a discourse of touches and kisses and various fluids? She did something Gideon naively didn't even know women might know to do, and she took him deep into her mouth, sending his mind into a tailspin that brushed any misgivings from his mind entirely, if only for the moment. The hand that had been laying gently over her head suddenly clenched in her hair while her head bobbed. The diabolical combination of her mouth, and her nails digging into the flesh of his thighs, and the little bitemarks she left on his hips, and oh Christ what she did with her mouth brought him to the edge more than once, and she, the wicked little bitch, waited until she was good and ready to let him finish. When he did, she gallantly swallowed. He was duly impressed.

Still gripping a handful of Sofia's hair, he tugged to draw her back upward, and he flopped her over onto her back again, though she didn't stay that way for long. He turned her over and yanked her up onto her hands and knees - a little more roughly than he meant to, but he was operating on instinct. He fucked her, hard. He rode her like the horse she threatened him with when she had stumbled into his home drunk as a lord. Her long blonde hair served for his reins, and he kept at her, grunting and gasping until his breath was long gone. By the time the both of them had spent themselves and curled up in eachother's sore, sweaty bodies, the sun was already cresting far off over the prairie.

--------------------

It was almost noon by the time Gideon groggily opened his violet eyes to a face full of Sofia's hair. He brushed it away with an irritated groan and turned onto his back. He was pleasantly sore, but in very different ways than he was accustomed to after a night of this sort of romping. He leaned to his side and nudged Sofia with his shoulder. It was the extent of the exertion he felt up to at that moment.

"R'you 'wake?" he muttered. He looked and sounded like a sleepy little boy with a head full of tangled white waves - nothing like the pale beast Sofia had turned him into the night before.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Sofia Cross
 Posted: Oct 26 2014, 07:17 PM

Human
Apothecary
application
— Human —

In Sofia's dreams she was splayed out in a lusciously sun-dappled green field and resting on the incline of a soft hill. One of her arms was thrown around the fleecy body of a sheep and she felt immensely content to watch the clouds go by and form the shapes of houses and carriages. As the clouds passed by Sofia found herself laying out on a warm beach, listening to waves lap at the shore, and in another reverie she was riding in the back of a bouncing wagon, headed off to some adventuresome destination further west. Sofia enjoyed a morning of contented dreams with only moderate tossing and turning… It was a welcome change from the way she'd been sleeping - or not sleeping - for the previous week. Sofia's arms found their way around the fleecy sheep and she felt content.

"R'you 'wake?"

The sheep shifted in Sofia's arms but it wasn't as soft as she recalled. Sofia's eyes flickered open and shut again after they were greeted with an alabaster white shoulder and a bright shock of hair. Gideon, she remembered, and smiled.

"No," Sofia's voice was thick and groggy. She rolled over on to her stomach to hide her face again in Gideon's shoulder and put a hand over top of his stomach once again as if anchoring herself to the man beside her. Sofia yawned dramatically but showed no other signs of committing to the waking world.

"This bed is… so comfortable…" Sofia stretched her legs down to the tips of her toes and groaned immediately. She began to acquire an unpleasant sense of self that began at the toes and creeped steadily upward. Sofia moaned once again, not so pleasurably this time, and creeped her hand upward to cup Gideon's opposite shoulder, thus displaying the fine marbling of a bruise on her upper arm. Sofia was not looking forward to getting out of bed... All the same, she felt immensely satisfied.

"Good thing I woke up with a doctor."

--------------------
user posted image
PMAIM
^
Gideon Knight
 Posted: Nov 1 2014, 11:23 PM

Human
N/A
application
— Human —

Gideon would have been willing to let Sofia continue sleeping. He wasn't opposed to another half hour of shut-eye himself, even it the sun was creeping up to midday. God forbid any townsfolk discovered that both their apothecary and one of their several (several too many, in Gideon's opinion) physicians were discovered missing in action. But he couldn't be buggered to care. He was comfortable. Obviously Sofia was comfortable. Why not stay this way? Sofia seemed at least somewhat awake, though, and he shifted again as she snuggled up to him. He might have been rendered speechless by the thought that they'd had sex, but the cuddling was ohay. Even regular friends who'd never had sex at all cuddled. There was nothing wrong with simple, platonic affection, even if both parties happened to be naked.

He was still only somewhat lucid; he could rationalize anything if he wanted to.

"This bed is…so comfortable…" Sofia stretched her arm over him and cuddled up to him like a girl to her favorite doll. Barely conscious, he pulled an arm around her back and hugged her half to his side, half to his chest.

"Good thing I woke up with a doctor."

That seemed like a strange thing to say, and when Gideon opened his eyes for a quizzical look, he was met with a bruise on Sofia's arm the size of a plum and about the same color. He slithered out from under Sofia's arm and sat up to look at her probably. His throat tightened nervously, and he pulled the blankets away to take a look at her in the little daylight coming in from the little cutout window covered with waxed paper. There was another bruise, this one on her hip, and it had sickeningly distinct marks of Gideon's fingers. He felt ill. How tightly had he held her and grabbed her? How roughly did he treat to? He'd forgotten she was more fragile than he was accustomed, that her hips and waist and arms and breasts were all softer than he was used to.

He'd forgotten, he realized with no small amount of shame, that she wasn't a man.

"I'm s-s-sorry," he stammered. "I d-didn't mean to...do thuh, that."

He was interrupted by a knock on the door. He immediately flung his bare ass out of the bed and yanked his pants up off the floor. There was another knock, this one more insistent.

Gideon hopped on one leg, struggled to pull his pants on. "D-ddon't c--cuh..."

The door opened, and a relatively recent resident, some wealthy Frenchman who was in New Hope for God knew what reason, strolled in as if he thought he owned the place.

"All I need is something for hangover, and the fucking apothecary isn't-" he began in delicately accented English, until he caught sight of Gideon, leaning against the doorframe with his trousers hanging limply off one leg and Sofia curled up in the bed several feet behind. The Frenchman was struck dumb for a mere moment before he doubled over in hysterical laughter.

"Well, that explains the apothecary," he gasped between belts of laughter. "Who knew she was fucking the albino surgeon. Holy fuck... I can't breathe..."

Gideon tugged his pants on and pointed to the door. "Uh-OUT!"

The Frenchman went to the door, still snickering. "Oh, I'm out, darling. Thank you for the cure, that worked marvelously."

He shut the door behind him and Gideon sank against the doorframe, sliding to the floor with his head in his hands. "I can't believe this is happening..."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Sofia Cross
 Posted: Nov 5 2014, 09:55 PM

Human
Apothecary
application
— Human —

"Sta-h-p," Sofia complained and tightened her fingers but Gideon's skin was too smooth and he slid out from under her like a piece of marble. Sofia sighed her disappointment and pressed her face in to the pillow to block out the sunlight but suddenly her blanket was gone and her skin turned to instant ice.

"Gideon!" Sofia flipped over on to her back and grabbed for the blanket in his hands. True, he'd only peeled it away from her top, but it was plenty enough for Sofia to get frostbite on contact. Or anyway, it felt that way. Sofia covered herself up to the neck, acting affronted, but she was smiling faintly despite her shriek. Sofia thought he was being playful. When she looked at him - really looked at him, - though, Gideon did not look so cheerful.

"I'm s-s-sorry," Gideon's strong voice turned to mush and Sofia's lips tweaked at the corners and then fell, "I d-didn't meant to… do thuh, that."

"But--"

A fist came pounding at the door and Gideon was out of the bed like a flash. Sofia watched Gideon's bare ass appreciatively for a moment while he danced around trying to get in to his pants and then pulled the blanket down to her waist. It was freezing cold, yes, but she wondered why Gideon had responded the way he did. There was a faint purple and blue marbling of bruises around her hip that made Sofia smile. She touched her fingers to them and mirrored the patterns of someone else's hand. Sofia forgot there was a person at the door - Or, better yet, she just didn't care.

"Oh, it's not even…"

Whomever it was came barging in to the house. Sofia hadn't expected to have to see them but when the door opened up and sunlight came streaming in she found herself illuminated in a sunbeam - Briefly shadowed by the figure who let himself in and then lit up once again. She was surprised to see a strange man bursting in to the lean-to ranting about the apothecary… And then, when the unknown man's bright blue eyes suddenly found said apothecary, a grin broke across Sofia's face like daylight. She propped herself up like a woman in a painting by the old masters - all naked skin, artfully draped blanket, and tousled hair to boot - and her grin increased when the man suddenly bent at the waist and filled the little house with his raucous laughter. In the morning's blinding white light there was something strangely familiar about him but Sofia was not unused to feelings like that so she thought little of it.

"Well, that explains the apothecary. Who knew she was fucking the albino surgeon. Holy fuck… I can't breathe…"

Sofia giggled girlishly from the bed but Gideon seemed to think it was less amusing. He managed to wrestle his pants on and all but threw the Frenchman out of the house. As soon as the door was shut Sofia erupted into laughter to rival the visitor's own. She tumbled onto her side in the bed and pulled the blankets over top of her again, laughing all the while Gideon sank down to the floor and his his head away.

"What's happening?" Sofia asked between bursts of laughter, sounding bright and overly pleased with herself, "This is perfect! Now he'll tell everyone about what he saw - The fabulously well-endowed surgeon with the apothecary who is decidedly female. This is a no-fail plan! Oh, it's perfect…"

Sofia pushed herself up and out of the bed cautiously - Taking care to place her feet on the cold ground a little at a time. Sofia wrapped the blanket up around her and stood up with nary a groan despite the screaming state of her hip bones and knees. Sofia passed the remains of their clothing on her way to Gideon where he was seated at his sad little outpost and smiled.

"Stop moping around, huh? It's breakfast time. Goddamn, I love waking up like this."

--------------------
user posted image
PMAIM
^
Gideon Knight
 Posted: Nov 10 2014, 03:14 PM

Human
N/A
application
— Human —

Gideon could not believe his bad luck. He was humiliated! Having some total stranger burst into his house, see him naked, with Sofia giggling in the back like it was all so funny..... Well, Gideon wasn't laughing. He couldn't recall the last time he'd been so embarrassed. Sofia wrapped herself in a sheet and strolled over like she was the Queen of Sheba, still grinning. Well, he was glad someone found it so funny. Between the stranger's laughter and Sofia's, Gideon felt like there was some great joke that he wasn't in on.

"What's happening? This is perfect! Now he'll tell everyone about what he saw - The fabulously well-endowed surgeon with the apothecary who is decidedly female. This is a no-fail plan! Oh, it's perfect…" Gideon tilted his head up to the door's lintel and rolled his eyes. Maybe he was a nervous Nellie, but somehow, he wasn't so optimistic. "Stop moping around, huh? It's breakfast time. Goddamn, I love waking up like this."

"Fabulously endowed?" he said, frowning slightly. Well, he'd heard similar things from other, equally satisfied partners... He guessed he just didn't think a whole lot about his own dick. He reached over and wrapped an arm fondly around Sofia's calf, rubbing the skin beneath the sheet. It had been sort of nice, waking up with someone again, feeling the comfort of skin on skin. It had definitely been a while. A long while. Even if Sofia wasn't exactly his type - and he was seriously questioning now if he even knew what his own type was - even just waking up with a person was very cozy. It made him feel less lonely.

That they had fallen asleep together only after having some excellent sex was just a bonus.

"I hope he doesn't...tell anyone," he murmured. "I don't care if it keeps people from finding out that... Or. Whatever. I mean, I don't want you to get a reputation as a... A b-bad reputation. You know." His ears flammed red and he leaned his head in his hand, still folded up on the ground with an arm wrapped around Sofia's calf.

"I don't have any breakfast," he said after a moment. "Finished my bread yesterday. I don't really have...you know. Food. Right now. So, uh...if you want to go home, get something to eat, change your clothes..." Or just put clothes on. "I don't blame you. Not offended if you do."

He paused another moment, then looked up at Sofia. His position made him look and feel quite small. "You don't...think he will tell anyone, do you? I mean, if we keep doing this, I just want to...keep it quiet. For now. If you want to keep doing it, I mean. I didn't mean to hurt you. I just...forgot you're a girl."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

listings & affiliates
skinned by darren criss./jessica hamby. @ atf, caution, shine & www. cfs @ black.